IT'S HAPPENING TODAY AND I'M SO EXCITED! the second part of the World Wide Soundscape Project! It's not too late to get involved! just record your outside soundscape at NOON in YOUR TIME ZONE for 2 minutes!
- Record your soundscape outside at Noon in your time zone.
- Listen while you record.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
1. Attach your name
2. Location (as precise as you can)
3. Time tag your recording (i.e. 12:01 -12:03)
4. audio file with name Soundscape(Location_Name_Time tag) - insert your correct information
Whilst you are recording your soundscape it is important that you must:
- Face phone with the wind (to reduce any wind noise)
- NOT talk to one another
- NOT cover your device with anything that may mute the sound (place it on a table, bench, the ground, or somewhere where it wont get damaged or have any disturbances)
The idea is to get people outside (even into their gardens or door step) and listen to the environment around them.
HAVE FUN! ~